CPR BLS Provider
Please read! Thank you!
This is directly from the AHA!
• As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves and Training Centers may be more able to return to training providers and Instructors using options provided by the AHA, we are issuing clarification and updates for card extensions as outlined below.
• AHA Provider and Instructor cards that expired in March and April, and those expiring at the end of May and June can renew their card for up to 120 days from the recommended renewal date on their card.
• If you Provider or Instructor card is expiring in June 2020 - The New Renewal Due Date with 120- day Extension (end of month) is now October 2020.
• Beginning in July, we will resume normal timelines for renewing cards. Those with cards expiring at the end of July should plan to renew their cards by the recommended renewal date on their card (July 2020).
• However, for those who may be in affected areas with restrictions still in place into July, Training Centers, at their discretion, may consider extending July cards past their renewal date, for no more than 120 days.
• As always, AHA TCs are responsible for following the instructions from their local government or public health authority as it relates to actions around COVID-19. In accordance with the guidelines released by local government, the leadership of the TC should use discretion to evaluate the risk of disease transmission in their area before organizing any training events and take necessary precautions to avoid transmissions.
• The AHA continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and evaluate options for delivering resuscitation education while taking the proper precautions. Our top priority is the safety of both AHA Instructors and learners.
Baring any setbacks with the state, local, federal government and/or the AHA, EMS Academy intends to resume in person BLS Provider Courses at our Marshfield location. We will post any updates as we are informed here.
The American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider Course, 2015 Guidelines, is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The course is intended for certified or non-certified, licensed or non-licensed healthcare professionals.
Course Time: 6:00 - 10:00 PM (Course starts promptly at 6 PM)
Course Dates: Select Tuesday Evenings at our Marshfield Location!
Course Length: Approximately 4 hours
Registration: When you purchase a seat, it is valid for that Tuesday night which you have enrolled in! Simply arrive at 10 minutes to 6:00 with your receipt and you are all set!
Healthcare providers, such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, emergency medical technicians, respiratory therapists, physical and occupational therapists, physician's assistants, residents or fellows, or medical or nursing students in training, aides, medical or nursing assistants, police officers, and other allied health personnel.
As you are pre-registering for an AHA BLS Provider Course at the Healthcare Profession level, and space is limited, the Course tuition fee is non refundable.
Written/Skills Exam: Required for AHA Certification course completion eCard.
To register, please select the Marshfield Tuesday Evening Session listed that you will be attending and proceed with your registration through our standard shopping cart. When you enroll in AHA CPR BLS Provider Course this is the same as the Healthcare Provider Course.
Please simply make your purchase and arrive approximately 10 minutes early as we begin promptly at 6 PM. Thank you.