Part E. Pre-Approved - Tuition Financing Agreement:
- EMS Academy offers this option to students as a courtesy. Credit checks ARE NOT required to qualify for Tuition Financing.
- I understand that by applying for financing, I agree to all the following conditions:
- a. A payment of $ 250.00 must accompany your application.
- b. A payment of $ 650.00 is due the first night of class. Total payments received by the first night of class should equal $ 900.00.
- c. The second payment of $ 250.00 is due on first night of week two.
- d. The third and final payment of $250.00 is due on the first night of week three.
- e. Financing fee of $50.00 is in addition to the regular (non-financed) tuition may be applied if at any point a student is in default and late with weekly payments.
- f. Delinquent finance payments will result in holding of class grades until payment is made and students are not permitted to graduate.
- g. If I fail to make tuition payments, I will pay all EMS Academy-associated costs incurred in the effort to collect the tuition (including but not limited to bank fees, court costs, attorney fees, lost wages, etc.), whether course was completed or not.
A Covered Individual is any individual who is entitled to educational assistance under chapter 31, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, or chapter 33, Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits.
- EMS Academy permits any covered individual to attend or participate in the course of education during the period beginning on the date on which the individual provides to the educational institution a certificate of eligibility for entitlement to educational assistance under chapter 31 or 33 (a “certificate of eligibility” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) website – eBenefits, or a VAF 28-1905 form for chapter 31 authorization purposes) and ending on the earlier of the following dates:
- The date on which payment from VA is made to the institution.
- 90 days after the date the institution certified tuition and fees following the receipt of the certificate of eligibility.
- EMS Academy will ensure that our educational institution will not impose any penalty, including the assessment of late fees, the denial of access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities, or the requirement that a covered individual borrow additional funds, on any covered individual because of the individual’s inability to meet his or her financial obligations to the institution due to the delayed disbursement funding from VA under chapter 31 or 33
- .GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at
For all students, upon completion of the EMT program, if tuition has not been paid, they will not have fulfilled the requirements for successful course completion which they will be ineligible for the state practical and national written exams until all tuition & fees have been paid in full.